IWRA has for two years now participated in the transnational network NOW – New Opportunities for Women, a network funded by Erasmus+ and connecting the UK, Cyprus, Ireland, Greece, France, Spain, Iceland and Portugal, aiming to empower immigrant women through mentorship and training.
During this project, we have created six self-study courses aimed at women to enhance personal development, social empowerment and leadership assets. These courses are available in English, French, Greek, Icelandic and Portuguese at the project website www.nowmooc.eu.
The six courses are:
- Personal Development: Strengthening Myself
- Personal Development: Managing My Emotions
- Social Empowerment: Influencing Others
- Social Empowerment: Promoting Gender Equality
- Leadership Assets: Inspiring Others
- Leadership Assets: Reaching Goals